Friday, May 29, 2009

What if round robin

What if everyone obeyed the laws?-- Aly's

There would be no need for cops, lawyers, and judges.
Jobs would come down to if you where qualified rather than your record.
Who would set the laws?
Can you define "obey"?
This would be impossible. I break the law everyday.. ( I speed 5 over on 37, never wear my seat belt unless the doors are off my Jeep... just to name a few)

What if people actually had to serve out their full jail sentence?-Adam
More people would die in jail.
There would be less repeat offenses.

What if God did not exist?-Zac
Then the agnostics and atheist would be happy.
Religion is like car insurance... You might not need it.. but if you do your screwed.

What if I drink more beer than water throughout my life?-ryan
I'm trying to do that..

No comments:

Post a Comment