Wednesday, May 20, 2009

50 Whats?

1.What if I could make make a house out of cottage cheese?
2.What if the song BoomBox by the lonely island was a dance club favorite?
3. What if shirts were not called shirts?
4. What would happen if I ran twice my normal route?
5. What would happen if old people could drive well?
6. What if I could spell really really well like?
7. What if I could break my losing streak in poker?
8. What if there was more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
9. What if you could name the movie that #8 is from?
10. What would happen if I never aged?
11. What if I could mime?
12. What if I wasn't already running out of what ifs?
13. What if history didn't repeat itself?
14. What if I didn't have an iPhone?
15. What if I only used one contact?
16. What if I drank a 6 pack and did homework?
17. What if drugs were legal?
18. What if there were no cats?
19. What wound happen if my dog stayed up for more than 3 hours at a time?
20. What if #20 was #50?
21. What if I liked seafood?
22. What if I parked my Jeep on another car?
23. What if I didn't drank?
24. What if I parked by UC and all my classes are in IT?
25. What if you were connected the internet at all times?
26. What if people could fly? Would we have cars?
27. What if I played my bass for 5 hours straight?
28. What if my laptop didn't have stickers?
29. What if my internet wasn't having issues?
30. What if I could say something funny every hour?
31. What if I never talked for a whole day?
32. What if I invented text messaging?
33. What if some of the people who ride sportbikes, didn't act like asshats and give the rest of us a bad image?
34. What if I got another tattoo?
35. What if I didn't work as many hours as I do?
36. What if people were like goats?
37. What if there wasn't a PC/Mac war?
38. What if I lived in Colorado?
39. What if platypuses were native to central Indiana?
40. What if New Media majors didn't have to take those fucking CSCI classes?
41. What if I started college right out of high school?
42. What if I stopped at every stop sign for 10 seconds?
43. What if I videoed my life for a whole day?
44. What if woodchucks could chuck wood?
45. What if I decided to go to Kings Island instead of class?
46. What if I didn't sunburn?
47. What if I ran everywhere?
48. What if my family was amish?
49. What if my dog was 6 feet tall?
50. What if I was still of 20?

No comments:

Post a Comment